Any defective products may be returned to DressingsOnline.com for
repair or replacement only within 30 days from the date of receipt
and require a Return Goods number, see below. After 30 days, the
manufacturer's warranty applies and claims must be submitted directly
to the manufacturer. Due to the nature of the goods sold on this
site, all sales are final. We will not exchange or refund goods.
Please make sure the goods that you buy are correct for your needs.
Instructions to return items
Please use the following instructions for returning merchandise
to our Sales staff.
1) Obtain a Return Goods number from our customer service department
by clicking on this link DressingsOnline.com
and sending an email to us informing us of the problem.
2) Write the Return Goods number clearly on the outside of each
box/package returned, items returned without a Return Goods number
will NOT be accepted.
3) You have 30 days from receiving the Returns Goods Number for
the goods to reach us. Merchandise returned after the Return Goods
Number expires will be discarded and no credit issued.
4) Enclose the original sales receipt, order number if applicable
and name of purchaser and send the item(s) to our customer service
5) All returns are subject to inspection, customers are responsible
for return shipping charges, customs and excise, and insurance against
loss or damage.
6) We reserve the right to refuse damaged, altered, or missing
items and returns are valid for 30 DAYS ONLY from the date of receipt.
7) Returned merchandise must be in original factory condition,
and in 'as shipped' condition, containing all packing materials,
inserts, manuals, warranty cards, documentation, and accessories
provided by the manufacturer.
8) DressingsOnline.com WILL NOT accept items previously scratched
or abused in any way for return or repair.
9) DressingsOnline.com will not be responsible if you order the
wrong product. Please check the product specification before making
a buying decision.
10) Please keep all packing material and documentation intact in
case your product must be returned.
11) Please make sure no blood or used lancets are returned.
This is a serious health risk and any refund will rejected if there
is a risk to us.
Unopened orders refused by the recipient or customs and returned
will be charged a minimum 15% restocking fee plus shipping (shipping
charges are non-refundable).
Customers who do not provide a correct shipping address will be
responsible for the additional charges required for reshipping the
order. Furthermore, orders that are undeliverable for incorrect
information will be charged with the appropriate shipping charges
and a 15% restocking fee. Recipients should make sure that their
shipping information is correct and there is someone available to
receive the order.